Life's our oyster and we're gonna suck that bitch down with a champagne chaser.




  • Behavioral Therapist
  • MA Developmental Psychology, Columbia
  • BS Psychobiology/ French, UCLA




  • Movies to See:
    Mission Impossible
    Haywire
    Shame
    A Dangerous Method
    Underworld:Awakening


  • TV Shows to Watch:
    Portlandia
    The Life & Times of Tim


  • Book to Read:
    Game of Thrones
    by George R.R. Martin


  • Album to Listen to:
    The Black Keys
    El Camino


  • Person to Hate:
    Newt Gingrich


  • Group of People to Despise:
    Fox & Friends




 

Bitchin Links


Blogs and Writers of Note

Mary's Website

Mary's Blog

Ravi's Blog

Lauren's Blog

Cheryl's LiveJournal

TV Squad

The Soup

Cracked

Best Week Ever

The Chive

On Location Vacations

Cute Overload

Michael Moore's Blog

Joel Stein Columns

Maureen Dowd Columns

Secular Coalition of America

Richard Dawkins


Personal Stuff

My Facebook

My Twitter

My YouTube Videos

My DVD Collection

My Books

Machatz Self-Defense


For Politics and Political Satire

The Huffington Post

Salon.com

Politico

The Daily Beast

The Onion

The Colbert Nation

Truthdig

The Daily Show with Jon Stewart


For Entertainment

Ain't It Cool News

IGN

Rotten Tomatoes

DVD Active

Movie Stinger

AdTunes

The Daily Wav

Movie Mistakes


For Humor and Other Things

HuffPost Comedy

Funny or Die

The Lonely Island

Shit My Dad Says

F My Life

Daily Python

College Humor

Super Mario Crossover

People of Walmart

E-Mails from an Asshole

Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

God Checker

Church Sign Maker

Strong Bad Email

Japander: See Actors Embarrass Themselves Abroad

Landover Baptist Church: Jesus Loves You Sometimes


For Bruins

The Daily Bruin

Bruins Nation

Bruin Basketball Report

UCLA Bruin Marching Band: The Solid Gold Sound

The REAL $UC Application

















 
Old Stuff

March 2003

April 2003

May 2003

June 2003

July 2003

August 2003

September 2003

October 2003

November 2003

December 2003

January 2004

February 2004

March 2004

April 2004

May 2004

June 2004

July 2004

August 2004

September 2004

October 2004

November 2004

December 2004

January 2005

February 2005

March 2005

April 2005

May 2005

June 2005

July 2005

August 2005

September 2005

October 2005

November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

September 2007

November 2007

January 2008

March 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010

March 2010

April 2010

June 2010

August 2010

November 2010

December 2010

February 2011

April 2011

May 2011

July 2011






 








































Photobucket
 
Wednesday, August 11, 2004  
Survey...Overload
What is your full name?:Pasha Behforouz Bahsoun..I swear to GOD if any of you fuckers make fun of my noble name...
Are you named after anyone?:I think so
What's your screename?:PBeclair23
Would you name a child of yours after you?:Possibly
If you were born a member of the opposite sex what would your name be?:Petra
If you could switch names with a friend who would it be?:My friend Mega Man
Are there any mispronounciations/typos that ppl do w/ your name constantly?:P'SHAH...NO OK...NO
Would you drop your last name if you became famous?:Probably not
Basics
Your gender::Male
Straight/Gay/Bi::Straight
Single?::Yeah
Birthdate::July 23, 1985
Your age::19
Age you act::Sometimes 7, sometimes 58...depends on the day of the week
Age you wish you were::I'm good as is
Your height::6' 1"
Eye color::Brown
Happy with it?::Yep
Hair color::Black
Happy with it?::Yep
Lefty/rightly/ambidextrous::Rightly a righty
your living arrangement::A...house?
Your family::I have one?
Have any pets?::Not anymore
Whats your job?::Blockbuster Customer Service Representative and Assistant Kung Fu Instructor and Playboy
Piercings?::Nope
Tattoos?::Nope
Obsessions?::Upcoming movies, video games, perfection, my hair
Addictions?::Video games, reality tv, meat
Do you speak another language?::French, working on Persian and hopefully Italian
Have a favorite quote?:At the moment...Chaos was the law of nature; order was the dream of man
Do you have a webpage?:http://www.thejazzybahsoun.blogspot.com
Deep Thoughts about Live and You in it
Do you live in the moment?:I don't exactly have a time machine
Do you consider yourself tolerant of others?:Soommmeeetiimes
Do you have any secrets?:I guess
Do you hate yourself?:Hell no
Do you like your handwriting?:I do...no one else does
Do you have any bad habits?:Obsession with having my stuff in order
What is the compliment you get from most people?:"Aaaww...you're so sweet"
If a movie was made about your life, what would it be called?:Mega Man
What's your biggest fear?:Losing any member of my family
Can you sing?:Hell no
Do you ever pretend to be someone else just to look cool?:Not seriously....jokingly all the time
Are you a loner?:Not really
If you were another person, would you be friends with you?:What in the fuck....Yes.....idiot
Are you a daredevil?:Depends on my endorphin level
Is there anything you fear or hate abou yourself?:High stress level and getting easily distracted
Are you passive or agressive?:Aggressive
Do you have a journal?:This one I guess
What is your greatest strength and weakness?:Strength: Perseverence; Weakness: Freaking out
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?:Getting easily annoyed
Do you think you are emotionally strong?:Yeah
Is there anything you regret doing/not doing in life?:It hasn't hurt me up till now..so no
Do you think life has been good so far?:Sweet as pie
What is the most important lesson you've learned from life?:Go with the flow
What do you like the most about your body?:My body shape/structure
What do you like least about your body?:Intrusive eyebrows
Do you think you are good looking?:Hey there...How you doin'?
Are you confident?:Most of the time
What is the fictional character you are most like?:GAMBIT
Are you perceived wrongly?:From people who don't know me
Do you....
Smoke?:Nope
Do drugs?:Nerp
Read the newspaper?:Yesh
Pray?:Jesus Christ Superstar no
Go to church?:HAHA
Talk to strangers who IM you?:Yeah...then I block them
Sleep with stuffed animals?:I used to...Hobbes and Marsupilami
Take walks in the rain?:If I'm outside...and it starts to rain.....I kind of have to
Drive?:Yeah
Like to drive fast?:Late at night
Like your voice?:Sure
Hurt yourself?:Always
Been in love?:Not really
Gone skinny dipping?:Jah
Done drugs?:Non
Had surgery?:Naw
Gotten beaten up?:Hell no
Been on stage?:Yep
Thought about suicide?:Nein
Do you think God has a gender?:I don't think non-existant deities have genders
Where do you think we go when we die?:Into the ground
Friends
Do you have any gay/lesbian friends?:Yah
Who is your best friend?:Lots of people...the whole batallion
Who's the one person that knows the most about you?:Probably Ilana
What's the best advice that anyone has ever given you?:Don't be dumb
Thing you're picked on most about?:Being Middle-Eastern
Who's your longest known friend?:I still talk to Adam online...so Adam
Newest?:Ravi I think
Funniest?:Me
Weirdest?:Jeremy
Smartest?:Ilana
Last person you talked to online?:Ilana and Ravi
Who do you talk to most online?:Ilana
Who's the nicest?:Me
Who's the most outgoing?:Kevin
Who's the best singer?:I'm not friends with sewing machines
Who's the best dancer?:I do not know
Have you ever thought of having sex with a friend?:Don't they have to be friends before you can sleep with them?
Who's your second family?:My batallion
Do you always feel understood?:Sure
Who's the loudest friend?:Jeremy
Who's house were you at last?:Uuuuhh...Jeremy's?
Have you ever...
Killed someone?:Yeah..like I would tell you
Made out with a stranger?:Naw...gamn
Had sex with a stranger?:Naw...gamn
Thought you were going crazy?:For sure
Kissed the same sex?:Like non family no...gross
Been betrayed?:I think so
Broken the law?:Positively
Killed an animal by accident?:I reckon no
On purpose?:Fishing in Puerto Vallarta and damn ants and fruitflies and silverfish
Met a celebrity?:Yeah
Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?:YEAH...Miss Levy!!
Had a nervous breakdown?:I reckon not
Beliefs
Believe in life on other planets?:It'd be an awful waste of space if there wasn't
Miracles?:Only in hockey
Astrology?:No....it's entertaining though
God?:Nope
Santa?:Sure
Ghosts?:No...but that'd be bitchin
Love at first sight?:Soiytanly
Believe it's possible to remain faithful forever?:Yeah
Love and all that
Do you consider love a mistake?:Sometimes...mostly not
Are you a romantic?:When I want to be
What do you find romantic?:Women?
Turn-on?:Women
Turn off?:Men
First kiss?:Francis when I was 5
Do you prefer knowing someone before dating them?:Yeah
Do you think the opposite sex finds you good looking?:I damn well hope so
What is best about the opposite sex?:The curvature
What is the worst thing about the opposite sex?:Elbows
What's the last present someone gave you?:My uncle sent me a birthday check
Are you in love?:With myself...muahahah
Have you ever been in love?:Not really
Do you want to get married someday?:Sure
Do you want children someday?:Yes
Who was the Last person...
That haunted you?:What?! The boogie man...Who the fuck wrote these questions
That you laughed at?:Ilana
You wanted to kill?:Lots of people
That laughed at you?:Erica
You went shopping with?:Ilana and Erica...they did the freakin shopping
That broke your heart?:Jennifer Garner
To disappoint you?:A couple people
To ask you out?:Some girl at blockbuster...lots of freaks there
To make you cry?:I dunno...My mom? I dunno
That kissed you?:Ma
That hugged you?:Ma
You slow danced with?:Geez I dunno...I think someone in marching band
You fast danced with?: I do not "fast dance"
You sang with?:I do not "sing"
You saw?:My mom
You missed?:My aunt
Right this moment...
Are you going out?:Not anytime soon
What are you wearing now?:Boxers and a tanktop
Body part you're touching now?:My chin
What are you worried about right now?:Parking appeal
What book are you reading?:The Bourne Identity
What's on your mousepad?:Guess models
Are you bored?:A bit
Are you listening to music?:Not right now
Are you sick of this survey?:I'm sick of all surveys

All about you... bored huh? brought to you by BZOINK!
EmotionDump - 100% Anonymous Emotions and Confessions

3:00 AM
Comments

Share

 
This page is powered by Blogger.Humor Blog Top Sites